We are a dedicated group of professionals who's goal is to help you experience beforehand, priceless moments of thrills and happiness.Our studio provides you with clear and vivid images and ultrasound videos. Spacious rooms and a quiet environment in our office will make you feel comfortable while you are in session.
The 3d images and 4d videos of your baby will be produced on a state-of-Art GE Voluson 730 Expert. This ultrasound machine is the best that engineers and scientists were able to create on today's competitive market. All pictures that you receive during 3d/4d ultrasound session will be of your baby's face. Customer service has always been our number one priority. That is why we have a re-scheduling policy that allow you to come back for no additional charge if your baby is not cooperating during the original ultrasound session.
We keep our packages prices affordable for every family since 2007 when we just started our 3d/4d ultrasound business. That is the reason that we do not charge you extra for professional photo paper and we do not charge you sales taxes. We want that in our studio you feel comfortable and relaxed, to feel like home. That is very possible because our treatment room can easily accommodate up to 15 guests. This is one more reason for you to bring in your relatives and friends. Our service areas from the East includes Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Sun Valley and other cities of San Fernando Valley. To the South, we serve Central Los Angeles, and West Los Angeles and Santa Monica to the West side. Great Valley Village location and free parking will make your visit very pleasant. Come and enjoy unforgettable precious moments of your unborn baby.
There are some tips that will help you to prepare for a 3d 4d ultrasound session during pregnancy.
• The significance of checking an imaging center for quality photos is hard to overestimate. It would be essential that when you checking an imaging center for quality photos, you make sure that 3d images not copied but are authentic and genuine. This will help anticipate getting 3d images of good quality
• You should recognize the importance of reviews about a particular imaging center. That would be a critical step before having a ultrasound session. Try to recognize if reviews are not fake but are written by real clients. That will help to avoid being a victim of fake reviews
• Research the internet regarding quality of the products. It makes sense to compare 3d images and 4d videos for other imaging centers. This will choose the best imaging center
Having a thorough research before a 3d 4d ultrasound will allow you not only to avoid misunderstanding and confusion but also greatly benefit from the final results.
• Checking an image center for quality photos allows you to avoid a bad experience in a particular imaging center
• Reading reviews about imaging centers let you expect the same service. Also, you will find it easier to analyze all details about your future appointment
• Researching the internet helps you to find 3d/4d ultrasound locations near you with suitable prices
Don't have long and expensive sessions during your first trimester of pregnancy. Wait until you are over 25 weeks.
• Don't fall for cheap items that some studios offered to attract clients. Remember that your ultimate goal is to get decent images along with a good service
• Check out for hidden costs such as paying extra for professional photo paper, taxes and/or color photos
• Do you research and find studios that offer quality 3d images that are genuine and authentic
Preparation for 3d 4d sonogram during pregnancy might take a great deal of time and energy. Luckily, if you use all the help offered here then you ought to be prepared for your sonogram.
Any guidelines that would be noted here serve a starting point. Feel free to add your personal notes and develop new suggestions.